26.11.11

Racing agaist horses

Have you ever felt that when God starts talking, He has so much to say? For ever so long now, like I posted yesterday, I have negleted God. Then I reached a stage when I just couldn't go on without Him. I reached for help, and He answered.

He spoke to me again today, as I was doing my devotion. He knows areas of my life that I am struggling with, and He knows how I've been down and distressed by the words and actions of people. He also knows how close I am to lashing out back at them, and also how I've been unable to go about my duties because of these things. He speaks to me and knows me like only He can, and I am reminded why this God I serve is such a great God yet such a good friend.


"If racing against mere men makes you tired, how will you race against horses?"  (Jeremiah 12:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Wine needs New Wineskin

"No one puts new wine into old wineskins. The wine would burst the wineskins, spilling the wine, and ruining the skins. New wine needs ...