14.1.19

So I yield to you and your careful hand, When I trust you I don’t need to understand.


I failed my exams again, and it feels like crap.
I want to blame the world, blame my circumstances, blame God and blame everyone and everything.

But I choose to believe that the thorns make me stronger. That He knows what I’m dealing with daily, He knows my heart, He knows why He’s keeping this from me..

‘Make me a vessel, make me an offering, make me whatever you want me to be’

But God, this is mine.

I’m not a quitter.

Please give me the strength to do what it takes to get to where I want to go. You gave us free will, I’m using mine. Please help me.

And you promised that if I seek you first all these things will be added unto me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Wine needs New Wineskin

"No one puts new wine into old wineskins. The wine would burst the wineskins, spilling the wine, and ruining the skins. New wine needs ...