8.11.11

my partner, my love, my friend....

It's been 27 months since you took that brave step of sticking by me, through thick and thin; I must say, you've done amazingly well.

Many times I have faltered; lost my temper, said things in anger, behaved in a very unladylike way. But you have always been patient, loving, kind and simply wonderful. 

No one has ever been so nice to me, or made me feel so special, like you do. 

It's exciting just being with you, there isn't a dull moment when you're around. 

When you smile, I melt. 

When we make plans and talk about our dreams, it feels like nothing is impossible. Life is an adventure, with you. 

When I'm down or sad, you never fail to cheer me up. 

When I'm discouraged you kick me right back on track. 

Frankly, life is so wonderful because I have you to share it with.

Yes, I remember our fights, our disagreements the very painful 'silence'. Yet, I wouldn't trade it for anything. 

The whole package is what I bargained for. The family and everything. 

I'll try to make you as happy as you make me, to be a better wife, daughter and sister in law.

I'll keep trying. For you.

I love you partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Wine needs New Wineskin

"No one puts new wine into old wineskins. The wine would burst the wineskins, spilling the wine, and ruining the skins. New wine needs ...