14.10.13

Hola!

Its been ages since my last post, and boy has so much happened!!

We had another son, a cuddly koala I call him. Created a ruckus in the belly but now he's settled down. Managing a toddler who has become used to being an only child and a new baby is no joke; especially when the daddy just took on a new job which sucks all the daylight (and some moonlight) out of him.

i love being a mom.

That said, I hardly get through one whole day without feeling like locking myself up in the toilet to breathe.

I'm one of those people who has always wanted to be a mom. Being a stay at home mom is a dream come true for me.

But I do miss my laptop and lipstick, skirts and heels; most of all I miss completing assignments and handing them in, I miss watching my 12 copies of audit report hot fresh off the printers. I miss coming out for air after every audit. Now, it feels like this assignments will take the next 10 years, at least.

Its 1.15am, and I'm waiting for the chicken to cook. That's life, nowadays. Cooking and cleaning when the family sleeps.... It's like what we learnt at Girls Scouts... how the brownies do work at night, or like the elves and the shoemaker.... except the elves and the shoemaker in this case are one and the same. Me.

I wouldn't trade it for the world though. There's a huge sense of satisfaction and accomplishment, managing ones home on your own. It really is my home.

And the best part of it is I have my best friend right beside me. Working just as hard to make it work.

I love you sweetheart, and you too my precious, and you my cuddly koala. My boys....

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Wine needs New Wineskin

"No one puts new wine into old wineskins. The wine would burst the wineskins, spilling the wine, and ruining the skins. New wine needs ...