31.8.12

Merdeka!!

When I met my husband, I met (for the first time) someone who saw me, right through all my layers, he saw me. When I spoke, I know he not only listened, but understood. I have weaknesses and he accepts me as I am, although he does encourage and guide me where there is a need. He doesn't deny the fact that I have put on weight but he still says I' beautiful and I can tell he means it. I can talk to him about anything and everything, and I've never met a listener  who empathizes so well, and judges so little. If anyone told me such a guy existed, I would have called bluff, but then such a guy does exist. Its his snores that's my lullaby at night and his kisses that start my day. Its because of him that I believe in fate, in soul mates, in that special someone made just for me. To me, getting married to my husband was my freedom to be myself. To bloom, to grow, to be all I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Wine needs New Wineskin

"No one puts new wine into old wineskins. The wine would burst the wineskins, spilling the wine, and ruining the skins. New wine needs ...